Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 adds (almost) all YGO cards (more than 8.300 cards) to the game. Use these cards to build and improve decks. Then play against other players. This mod adds Anime card style (configurable). All existing sets (boosters, structure decks, tins etc.) added to the game, buyable from villagers.
The mod is reading from the API/database of ygohub.com. This means that, in case the API/database gets updated, new cards are automatically added in here as well. So every card there is in this mod. However, cards that are not released in TCG are not added.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
- On first startup, the mod will read all cards from the database! This will take time but only happen once. Be patient.
- By default, card textures will not be shown like this in item form. Only when dueling they will use real images. This has 2 reasons:
- These are a lot of images, meaning that you need more allocated memory for minecraft (with this mod alone, I recommend atleast 2GB).
- It takes a lot of time to download these images. They are not in the mod by default because of copyright reasons.
- To enable this, open the config and turn “itemsUseCardImages” to “true“. When you start the game now, it will take some time to download these images, so be patient. During that time, card images on the top left will also not be rendered.
Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5