Yet Another Warden Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 introduces a new mob into Minecraft. This mob is called “Warden”. Warden is supposedly coming in the Minecraft 1.18 Caves and Cliffs update. However, nothing is confirmed as of yet. This data pack brings the mob Warden to Minecraft 1.17 and also changes how it look. Warden is a dangerous creature that dwells the underground. Warden deals a lot of damages so they can surprise kill you if you don’t pay attention.
- Introdues Warden into the game.
- Warden spawns below y 30 and deals 15 damages.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Yet Another Warden Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5