Yandere Simulator High School: Hide and Seek is a PvP map from AnnaMayStudios. This map is an arena like one in Yandere Simulator, including school grounds, the town around the school, and the landscaping near the school. The author also adds some tunnels and a boiler room to create more possible hiding spots for players. Download the map from the link below and have fun playing this map with your friends.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Yandere Simulator High School: Hide and Seek Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x