Xylo’s Trinkets Data Pack (1.18.2) introduces a new type of item called “Trinket” into Minecraft. There are two kinds of trinkets, the Potion Trinket and the Mount Trinket. Potion Trinkets are basically potions but can be used multiple times while the Mount Trinket is a special trinket that can store your mount, think of it as a Poke Ball. Trinkets are useful because they are convenient and they can save you a lot of inventory spaces!
- New usable items – the Trinkets.
- Trinkets can be crafted in the Custom Crafting Table from Xylo’s Utility data pack.
- Or you can use this command to get all the trinkets immediately [/function xylo_trinkets:give/all]
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.