Xylo’s Better Enderchest Data Pack (1.18.2) expands your Ender Chest and allows you to interact and store Chests and Shulker Boxes inside. Ender Chest is the safest way to store your most valuable items. However, the Ender Chest is small, so you can’t really put a lot inside. This data pack allows you to store more content by allowing you to store Chests and Shulker Boxes with items inside. You can even interact with the item containers directly without placing them down, making it faster and more convenient!
- Ender Chest can now store a lot more items.
- To store Chests and Shulker Boxes, you need to switch “Sub Mode” to “Modify” by right-clicking the “Storage” option in Ender Chest.
- To interact with Chests and Shulker Boxese, switch Sub Mode back to Standard.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.