Xylo’s Armory Data Pack (1.18.2) introduces new combat equipment into Minecraft. Xylo’s Armory adds three new armor and tool sets as well as a brand new tool type to make the gear progression more dynamic. Instead of going from Iron to Diamond, then Diamond to Netherite. You now have to option to craft Emerald, Obsidian, and the new end-game Netherstar armor. With the new armors, there is also a brand new weapon called the Battle Axe. The Battle Axe is a weapon specialized in dealing with one enemy. Thus, it can be slow but it does do a great deal of damage.
- New armors and tools.
- Emerald’s power level is in between Iron and Diamond. While Obsidian is in between Diamond and Netherite.
- The new Netherstar armor is stronger than Netherite and it also provides a nice damage buff to the wearer.
- Every item can be crafted in the Custom Crafting Table from Xylo’s Utility data pack.
- Or you can use this command to get all of them immediately [/function xylo_armory:give/all]
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.