XP Obelisk Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game a method to store experience points inside a spiritual cage. Normally the XP points will only linger around the ground for a minute then disappear forever. Such flaw in design forces players to accumulate all of the points as soon as possible because they are afraid that they could lose them. However, sometimes players are not in the best position to pick up these small orbs, they are either fighting against adversaries or wanting to save these XP orbs for lower level enhancements. While the XP Bottle does exist, players can’t craft them as they are only available in the creative mode. With XP Obelisk, players’ dreams of having a permanent mob’s farm is now a reality as they can store as much XP as they like.
- A Maximum of 2.147.483.647 experience points can be stored.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
XP Obelisk Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1