Xalis Enchanted Book Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 for Minecraft facilitates the process of telling enchanted books apart by creating a different model for each of them. Back then, inventory managing is quite difficult when it comes to sorting books as they all have the same obsolete model. Whether if your book accommodates IV Power, Sharpness and Fire, it’ll invariably have the same model. This really discourages players from hunting for new books as they don’t feel like they’re more precious than others. With Xalis, however, there are multiple new book models, which changes upon their granted effects, making the game much more immersive and fun.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Xalis Enchanted Book Resource Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5