Working Vanilla Backpacks Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces backpacks to make the task of managing your inventory a lot easier. Anyone who plays Minecraft for an extended amount of time would most likely complain about the issue with inventory spaces. There are a lot of items that you would want on you at all times but there just isn’t enough space. With the introduction of Shulker Boxes, that problem has somewhat been resolved. However, Shulker Boxes are luxuries that you simply can’t get your hand on in the early game. This data pack offers a solution to that. Simple, functional backpacks that can help you manage your inventory.
- Backpacks, Ender Backpack, and Armor Backpack.
- Notes: You need to stand still to use the backpacks.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Working Vanilla Backpacks Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1, 1.17.1