Wooled Boots Mod 1.17.1 introduces into the game a set of boots, which upon equipping, players can walk and run with the quietest steps. Normally, when players travel through the Nether, they would often have to avoid the piglin as they are dangerous creatures and can sense the sound of players walking. With Wooled Boots, however, players can freely travel in front of the face of any piglins, yet they wouldn’t be able to detect any threats due to not hearing anything. Furthermore, utilizing projectile launching items also won’t make any sounds, thus players can silently defeat all their adversaries with a bow and arrow without getting spotted, thus complimenting the real stealth gameplay.
- Players can run and walk without making sounds.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Wooled Boots Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1