WoodCraft Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft offers an immersive wood-grained experience. Most textures have been modified, some subtly and others drastically. Even the sun, moon, clouds, rain, and air-bubbles are different.
The concept of this pack is to give a wooden feel to most textures without changing their fundamental design or coloration. For many textures this simply means adding diagonal wood-grain striations to the existing texture, for others, this means a significant redesign to add wooden accents. Includes all block textures.
Includes alternate textures and additional animations! Furnaces flicker, end frame eyes blink, and mycelium slowly morphs. Logs, planks, and slabs of all wood types have multiple alternate textures, as do bedrock, beds, beacons, bookshelves, bricks, cactus, cauldrons, clear glass, glowstone, and all root crops such as carrots.
How to install
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
WoodCraft Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2