Witches Brew Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 ameliorates the brewing system of the game by allowing players to create potions utilizing a new cauldron. Although the orthodox version of the brewing system works impeccably and it serves its purposes. However, the price players have to pay to even start up the brewer can be exorbitant as blazes are invariably required. With the ability of the Witches and their cauldrons, players only need to fire it up using regular flint and steel in order to brew some of the most complicated potions out there. At the same time, players don’t have to wait as long as before in order to get these potions out to prepare for their upcoming expeditions.
- Players can brew Potions using the new Witches’ Cauldron.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Witches Brew Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1