Witch Raid Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a new game mechanic involving Witches and Raid. Raid is a feature in-game where you can trigger to fight waves of Illager in order to defend your Villages. Similar to Raid, Witch Raid will have you fight waves of enemies but instead of Illager, it’s a bunch of Witches. To trigger a Witch Raid, you need to find and kill an Elder Witch. Elder Witch is an empowered witch that has more HP, abilities, and resistance. After killing an Elder Witch, you will be cursed the Witch Curse. Upon entering a Village with the Witch Curse, you will start the Witch Raid.
- Fight against waves of Witches in a new Raid.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Witch Raids Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1