William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld Data Pack 1.17.1, 1.16.5 significantly improves the vanilla biomes. Exploration has always been one of the main appeals of Minecraft. The world of Minecraft can be wonderful and exciting when you are new to the game. However, after you’ve seen it all, it can get boring. This data pack aims to make exploration exciting again by adding changes and improvements to all biomes. William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld has a lot to offer, and it will definitely make you feel like you are in a whole new world! Have fun!
- New biomes as well as meaningful changes to vanilla biomes.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
William Wythers’ Overhauled Overworld Data Pack 1.17.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1