Whirlpool Parkour Map 1.18.1 is a parkour map created by Zombie1111. Watch out, the parkour has been sucked into a whirlpool! In this map, you are stuck at the bottom below sea level and the only way to escape is to parkour your way out. During the escape journey, you will have to beat all kinds of challenges and obstacles, including the moving blocks which may be a big problem for speedrunners. There will be a counter to keep track of your score, however, you can choose to race against the time or just take it slow to enjoy the stunning view inside the whirlpool! Download this map from the links below and have fun!
- Moving blocks and player launchers
- Multiplayer Friendly
- Beautiful environment
- Custom sound effects, visual effects, and textures
- Fast-Paced medium-difficult parkour made for speedrunning
- Complex timer and score system that tracks fails, time, and jumps
- Smart checkpoint and auto teleport system
- Replay the map infinite times and be able to improve your personal best scores
- A creative mode feature that allows you to search for new shortcuts, practice jumps, or spectate friends
- An advanced ranking system that gives you different grades and ranks depending on your skill
- Compare your best scores with your friends in the built-in top list
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Whirlpool Parkour Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]