What’s That Slot? Mod 1.18.1, 1.12.2 allows you to check what items can be put into hovered slot with a single press of a key!
How to use:
- Using WTS is very simple, all you need to do is press ‘P‘ (configurable) on your keyboard while hovering over a slot and the mod will show you what you can put inside!
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
What’s That Slot? Mod 1.18.1, 1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Forge version: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Fabric version: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]