- The appearance of those dungeons are based on what biome they are in. (types of dungeons: normal, desert, ice, jungle, nether)
- In every dungeon spawns a boss, That boss contains something very important.
- And there is also a new dimension with an ‘infinite’ dungeon.
- That dungeon is infinite in the X, Z directions in the Y direction it only goes down 10 layers.
- On the 10th layer awaits something special.
Fun Fact: This mod contains more than 800 structures!!!
You must enter the portal at X0, Z0 otherwise the system in the dimension won’t work properly.
- There are 5 types of dungeons.
- All of them are based on what type of biome they are in.
- The dungeon has 4 levels, 3 of them are normal but the 4th layer is the biggest one and looks different.
- Because they are so big, they are very rare.
- To know if one generates when you are exploring you will hear/see 2 lightning bolts and you will see a giant arrow above the dungeon.
Screenshots of the themes:
The Size Of A Normal Dungeon
The Structure With The Portal
Ice Themed Dungeon
Jungle Themed Dungeon
The Infinite Dungeon Dimension:
Yes you have read that right:
- This mod adds a dungeon which is infinite.
- Or at least in the X and Z directions.
- In the Y direction it isn’t infinite it goes on for 10 levels.
- 10 unique levels with unique features, You can only get to the next level if you defeat the boss.
- You can find the portal at the cooördinates x0 and z0.
- You will need 8 Skulls to enter the portal which can be found in the dungeons.
- To optain a skull you will need to defeat one of these creatures
- To help you make progress this mods adds Dungeon Enchanted Tools.
- It re-adds the recipe for the Notch Apple.
- And it adds a Diamond Apple which can be crafted with one apple and 9 diamond blocks. (pretty expensive)
If you have no idea how to start here are some steps:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Wesley’s Roguelike Dungeons Mod 1.16.5/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5