Werewolves Mod 1.16.5 introduces into the game a new powerup system, which can only be attained if you allow yourself to be bitten by the werewolves. In the world of Vampirism, players are put in the middle of a dispute between the vampires and the hunters. With Vampirism, the only method to survive is to accept the power from one of the two factions, whether become a malevolent vampire, or research and take up on the hunters’ technologies to slaughter the adversaries, it has invariably been imperative. However, in the dark, a new force rose, of nature and beast, the Werewolves. Everything you need to know is in the Vampirism manual.
- Transform into a Werewolf by getting bitten by one.
- New Skill Tree system pertaining to the werewolves.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Werewolves Mod 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5