WASD Moar Pickaxes Data Pack 1.18.1 introduces a plethora of new pickaxes into Minecraft. Pickaxe is an essential tool in Minecraft throughout every stage of the game. You need a pickaxe in the early game to mine ore and you still need a pickaxe in the late game to keep mining and breaking blocks. This data pack aims to make mining more exciting by adding in a bunch of new pickaxes that also have special abilities. These pickaxes will significantly speed up your mining process. Some of these pickaxes also have unique abilities that can be used situationally. You need to craft these pickaxes in the new Custom Crafter. Have fun!
- Unique pickaxes with special abilites.
- You can use this command to get all of the pickaxes immediately [/function wasd.pick:give_items].
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and the WASD Resource Pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
WASD Moar Pickaxes Data Pack 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1
Data Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Resource Pack: Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2