The WASD Library is a data pack that adds all the shared functions that all WASD data packs use, so it is required by all WASD data packs. It contains functions for all custom effects, math, rng, data tags, loot tables, load text, and other utility functions.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
WASD Libraries Data Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18