WASD Hammers Data Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 brings a new tool to Minecraft Vanilla, which will give you a better mining experience in the game. The pack provides a simple custom crafter to allow you to make a hammer easier. Just place a dropper and throw a crafting table on it to create the craft hammers. Moreover, the pack uses a new smash mechanic, which smashed block now is transformed into a less solid version. For example, cobblestone becomes gravel, gravel would turn in to dirt, and dirt into the sand. Concrete can also be pulverized back into concrete powder.
- Add new recipe to create the hammer
- New mechanic, which transforms the block into a less solid version. E.g: cobblestone > gravel > dirt > sand
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and the WASD Resource Pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
WASD Hammers Data Pack 1.18, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x
With Loot Tables (default option): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Without Loot Tables (in case of conflict): Download from Server 1 – Download from Server 2
Remember to install WASD Libraries first.
For Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.18, 1.17.1