Wandering Trapper Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 implements into the game a new entity in the category of wandering trappers. This particular NPC will be seen mostly in the snowy region of the game, trading goods related to various kinds of pelts. A new villager profession being the “furrier” will also be added for you to sell these pelts you were traded by the Wanderers for profit as well. During the winter, villagers will be more demanding of these high-quality pelts; they’ll be offering a high amount of emeralds if you manage to bring it back to them. The Wanderers will be very powerful in self-defence so don’t even think about stealing goods from them.
- Wanderers can use different weapons for self-defence.
- Pelts will be frequently traded, the demands for pelts in many villages will rise.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Wandering Trapper Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.1