Waltuber’s Find The Button Map 1.18.1 is a finding map created by Waltuber. Just an ordinary find the button map, enjoy it if you can! This Find The Button map contains 12 levels of different difficulties and 4 bonus stages of parkour for anyone who wants to try. In the search for the wanted button, you will get to go through a number of rooms with various themes and biomes. Some of the buttons are not easy to find and may require special searching skills to be seen, so try your best! Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Waltuber’s Find The Button Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1