Waltuber’s Find The Button 2 Map (1.18.2) is a finding map created by Waltuber. Following the success of the first Waltuber’s Find The Button, the sequel is here with even more challenges for players to conquer! This second map features 16 themed levels of Find the button game and 4 additional parkour levels for those who have finished all previous stages. Each level can be accessed through the entrance lobby so that you can play through the levels in any order you want just by pushing the button! It is estimated that this map is 14.73% more entertaining than the last, can you examine it?
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!