Volcano Survival Island Map (1.18.1) is a survival map created by GabriTheNoob. Survival challenges can come in many forms, either to increase the difficulty of your adventure or to enhance your survival experience. Volcano Survival Island is here with a simple aim, to make your survival journey more interesting and enjoyable. The island features a big volcano in its center, a structure that we don’t normally see in the Overworld, and a surrounding oak forest with lovely custom trees. How far can you go from the island? Download this map from the links below an find out!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!