Villager Names Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) is a minimalistic configurable mod that gives all unnamed villagers a pre-defined name. This will name old and new spawns in the world. The mod contains a list of 5000+ names, one of which will be randomly chosen whenever an unnamed villager is detected. The profession of the villager is also visible on the trade screen.
- _useFemaleNames (default = true): Use the list of female names when naming villagers.
- _useMaleNames (default = true): Use the list of male names when naming villagers.
Because it’s difficult to determine the profession of a named villager:
The mod also adds the profession on the trade screen:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge and Collective Library.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Villager Names Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.17
For Minecraft 1.18
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1