Villager Names Data Pack 1.17.1 is a minimalistic data pack that will give Villagers and Iron Golems random names. Normally, these mobs have no name, to give them name, you need to use a name tag. With this data pack, all Villagers and Iron Golems will be given a random name when they spawn. This simple data pack aims to add a bit more life to these creatures in Minecraft.
- Villagers and Iron Golems now have names.
- Can be configured using this command 「/function jw_vn:settings」.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Villager Names Data Pack 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1