Villager Drop OP Items Data Pack 1.17.1/1.16.5 completely changes how you play the game! This data pack is straightforward, but its feature will also break the game balance. After installing this data pack, whenever you kill a villager, they will drop OP and rare items. Usually, you should protect the villager and use them for trading. However, with this data pack, it is encouraged to kill every villager so that you can become stronger!
- Villagers now drop OP and rare items.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Data Pack 1. Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.