Vikings Mod 1.16.5 adds into the game tools and weapons that are once belonged to the Vikings of the past. Players often have to fight with orthodox tools and weapons of Minecraft that are crafted utilizing top-tier materials. However, these tools and weapons crafted on the crafting table usually don’t meet the quality of the tools that were once forged by the most famous warriors. With Vikings Mod, players are granted shields, swords, and axes that are forged by the high-level smiths. These craft masters created weapons that conquered the entire England once, players using these same tools would be able to easily conquer the land of Minecraft.
- Vikings’ Weapons, Tools are added into the game.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Vikings Mod 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1