Vanillo Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 for Minecraft comes with a humble name implying it just another Default-like pack. It doesn’t really hype up the Pack all that much, but it does actually make Minecraft significantly better. The pack brings many great and effective changes to the game, making the world of Minecraft smoother but not really altering the core art that much or in any major way. It also has had a lot of their noise removed, the colors are more vibrant and considered better than vanilla Minecraft. Additional to all of that, Vanillo comes with many unique 3D-models from tree log to crafting bench and many others. They’re all praised for the high detailed textures, the accuracy in presenting in 3D and many more. It’s truly a delight to finally see something so fresh-out and making it into the game for all players to enjoy. Despite having very well-detailed 3D Models, Vanillo only demands the same resolution as the standard version of 16×16 so there won’t be any issues running the Pack.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Vanillo Resource Pack 1.14.4/1.13.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2