ValleyCraft Mod 1.17.1 place significant emphasis on overhauling the farming aspect of the game through the introduction of new seeds, plants and edibles. However, the exploration aspect also received love and attention from the author as their goal is to make Minecraft more tantamount to other famous farming game such as Stardew Valley and Animal Crossing. Instead of gathering everything at once, ValleyCraft encourages players to go out to the world to explore and find new ingredients, as well as materials to utilize. Cooking with these catalysts, players can craft to almost 50 new unique dishes. Some of these dishes will accommodate special effects to facilitate the adventure.
- 50 New Dishes added into the game, each with its own unique effect.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
ValleyCraft Mod 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1