Valhelsia Structures Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) generates new structures such as abandoned buildings and dungeons.
(New features will be added as updates are released, such as several types of structure variants to avoid running into the same ones all the time, new bosses and monsters for the dungeons.)
Here are some structures that you will be able to find in your world:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Valhelsia Structures Mod (1.18.2, 1.17.1) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1