Vacant Void is a parkour map created by EdanEA and jwicker6. This is a parkour map of about an hour’s length designed in the CTM style. The goal of the map is to complete all seven levels and collect all seven wools in order to finish the monument. Each level has a different theme; each level varies in difficulty and length. This map is ideal for intermediate parkour players because it contains nothing too difficult or too easy. Download the map and have fun.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Vacant Void Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x