Upgradable Cyberaxe Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 adds a new type of weapon into the game. This weapon is called the Cyberaxe and it is far more stronger than your regular sword or axe. Cyberaxe has many tier but it start out at Wooden Tier. You can upgrade it as you progress but you need to use the Yemis Crafting Table. Cyberaxe comes with various enchantments as well as some effects. If you are looking for a new weapon then this pack is definitely for you!
- New type of weapon called the Cyberaxe.
- First, you need to craft the Wooden Cyberaxe in a Normal Crafting Table.
- After that, you need to use the Yemis Crafting Table to upgrade it.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Upgradable Cyberaxe Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1