Universal Bone Meal Mod (1.18.2) introduces into the game new practical uses for one of the most valuable resources in the game, Bone Meal. These materials are often acquired by smashing bones that are dropped by defeating the Skeletons. To many, Bone Meal is so precious due to its comprehensive nature of accelerate the growth of Grass and Trees. However, there are many vegetable life out there such as Vines, Nether Wart and Lily Pads that the Bone Meal has no real effect upon, thus relegating the true potential of this material. With Universal Bone Meal, players can use orthodox Bone Meal to grow Flowers, Bushes, Pumpkins, Mushroom and even Chorus Plants. This feature would allow players to grow out everything in a much faster rate and speed up their progression by a large margin.
- Players can use Bone Meal to grow many new vegetable life.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.