Unfair Emerald Map (1.18.2) is a puzzle map created by TheAssassin. The unfair game is back again to get on players’ nerves! This new emerald-theme puzzle map features 10 levels of unfair riddles. To solve the puzzles, you need to figure out their rules, which are often random and full of surprises, so try your best! The map will take about 30 to 70 minutes to finish depending on your puzzle-solving skills. Please note that you must download the resource pack if you want to play the map on a server, or else textures will be wrong. Download this map from the links below and good luck!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!