Unfair Dirt Map (1.18.2) is a puzzle map designed by TheAssassin. Continuing the Unfair Map series, Unfair Dirt is here to get on players’ nerves again! For those who are unfamiliar with this type of map, Unfair Dirt is a puzzle map where you have to figure out the rule of each stage in order to solve the puzzles. Most of the time, the rules are random and unpredictable, which may take many attempts to get one right! Moreover, efforts to find the rule will lead to several unexpected deaths, so download the map if you are mentally ready!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!