Underground Village Map 1.18.1 is a creation map designed by Lukeas3135. You may have seen several villages on the ground before, but have you ever thought of underground villages? Well, you can visit one in this map! The idea behind the map is pretty simple, an entire village was built and stacked up underneath the ground with every necessary part that a villager may need, including gardens, mines, villagers’ houses, the library, and so on! Players can see the whole village as it is presented in a flat cut, but you can always change it and decorate the village as you wish. Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Underground Village Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1