Uncrafted Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) adds many new recipes for already existing items and blocks. With the modifiaktion, it’s possible to craft spawner, bedrock, name tags, and many more… No new blocks or items were added. Only crafting and melt recipes for vanilla Minecraft.
This mod adds way more crafting recipes into the game, allowing you to craft things like spawn eggs, horse armor, and even bedrock.
How to add your own recipes:
- (Only possible in the MC 1.12 versions and higher.)
- 1. Open the Uncrafted.jar (with WinRAR or 7zip)
- 2. Go to assets/uncrafted/recipes
- 3. In this folder can you add or delete recipes.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Uncrafted Mod (1.18.2, 1.16.5) Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.2