Ultimate Multiplayer Hide & Seek Map (1.19.2, 1.18.2) is a hide and seek map created by ViktorMKD12 and RelativeDisquiet. If you are looking for an ultimate hide-and-seek map for your group of friends, this map is a perfect choice! Ultimate Multiplayer Hide & Seek Map includes 6 original maps with many features for players to try out. It’s simple, you just have to right-click the signs to set teams and start the game. Have fun!
- During gameplay, make sure at least 15 chunks of simulation distance are set so that all 300+ commands work!
- Seekers and hiders are seen on the scoreboard on the right, and when seekers punch a hider, the number of remaining hiders goes down.
- When a hider is found, they will be forced to spectate a random seeker, so they can watch the round continue! Each map has plenty of hiding places, so be sure to check every nook and cranny!
- Some maps have special teleport blocks that are distinguished with a colored particle above it, so use those to your advantage! You’re also able to change how long each round goes for in the map selection hallway. Rounds start at 5 minutes but can go up to 7!
- Lastly, one of the special effects of this map is the Stun Bow. With this enabled, every hider will be given an arrow at the start of a round, and once 150 seconds remain in the round, one random hider will be given the bow. If the hider lands the shot, the seeker will get blindness and slowness for 6 seconds, giving hiders a chance to escape! For any more questions about the map, make sure to click the “How to Play” sign in the lobby!
How to install:
- Please visit the following link for full instructions: How To Download & Install Minecraft Maps
- Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Maps