Ultimate Chairs Plugin (1.19, 1.18) give players the ability to sit on various blocks such as stairs, slabs, carpets, and additional block types.
- Any block can be a chair
- Gives sitting player any potion effects for any duration every x seconds
- Allows sitting underwater
- Players can use /sit to sit anywhere in the world.
- Prevents sitting when in PVP
- Blacklist worlds
- Min interaction distance with chair
- Vanilla like experience
- Plugin integration
- Messages can be sent via actionbar instead of chat
- Supports hex color codes with tags
Use: <#hexColorCodeHere> ex.: <#ffffff>
Default colors with
- Highly customizable
- Auto updater
- ultimatechairs.use: Allows to sit in a chair
Allows to sit on specified block ignoring supported_blocks list
- ultimatechairs.sit: Allows player to use /sit command
- ultimatechairs.toggle: Allows player to use /chair toggle
- ultimatechairs.toggle.others: Toggle other player chair mode.
- ultimatechairs.effects: Allows to receive potion effects when sitting in a chair.
- ultimatechairs.occupied.exempt: Ignores occupied chairs and allows to sit in them.
- ultimatechairs.kick: Allows to use /chair kick
- ultimatechairs.kick.exempt: Prevents being kicked from chair when using chair kick command.
- ultimatechairs.reload: Allows reloading plugin configuration.
- ultimatechairs.notify: Allows to see plugin update messages.
Bypass specific plugin claim restrictions.
- ultimatechairs.bypass.* Bypass all claims restrictions.
- ultimatechairs.admin: Grants all permissions above.
How to install:
- Download a plugin of your choice.
- Place the .jar and any other files in your plugin’s directory.
- Run the server and wait for it to fully load.
- Type stop in your Minecraft server console to bring the server to a clean stop.
- Run the server.
- All done! Your plugin should be installed and ready to be used.
Ultimate Chairs Plugin (1.19, 1.18) Download Links
For Minecraft Spigot 1.12, 1.18, 1.19
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]