Twin Torii Island Map (1.18.1) is a creation map designed by WanderingToad. If you have a thing for Japanese-themed buildings, this map is for you! Twin Torii Island is a semi-realistic depiction of a Japanese village and a small samurai’s estate. Some houses are based on real historical houses from the Edo and Sengoku era of Japan. This small island contains a cramped but lively village connected to the Estate of a well-off samurai. Its name comes from the two torii’s facing each other on the island, depicting the sacredness of the ancient island, village houses connected and built on top of another, a small samurai’s estate, and much more!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!