Turf Mod 1.18, 1.16.5 is a simple decorative mod. With grass, you can craft yourself Turf, which is just a decorative grass block. It takes the appearance and color of normal grass and blends with it.
You can craft Turf into slabs, stairs, and walls, as well as dye it in any of the 16 colors (which can also be made into slabs, stairs and walls).
Because Turf uses the vanilla grass texture, it is fully compatible with any resource pack!
Turf: Turf is a block made with grass that can be made into slabs, stairs, and walls.
Turf in a savannah: Turf takes the same color as normal grass would in its location, making it blend with it very well.
Dyed turf: Turfs can be dyed in all 16 dye colors. All of those come with slabs, stairs, and walls as well.
Dyed turfs with Soartex Fanver: Because turfs use the vanilla grass texture, they are fully compatible with any resource pack.
Dyed turfs with Dokucraft: Because turfs use the vanilla grass texture, they are fully compatible with any resource pack.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Turf Mod 1.18, 1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18