Troty Energy Research Facility Map (1.18.2) is a survival map designed by JONA23E. Where are our mechanics and physicists at? Welcome to Troty Energy Research Facility! In this small survival map, take your chance to learn how to operate reactors, hadron colliders, and a lot more! Although there will be instructions for the operation of each machine, it will take time for you to understand all the combinations before starting the process. This map works on multiplayer server so you can share this experience you friends! Download this map from the links below and have fun!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!