TripleBlock Map 1.18.1 is a survival map created by Nordic Studios. Another interesting survival challenge is here for our skillful Minecrafters to try! Similar to Oneblock, Tripleblock challenges players to survive in a limited world with limited resources. Only this time, the world is exactly three-block wide instead of one, making it easier for you to walk around rather than being crammed into a one-block wide area. The open space gives you more opportunities but is still challenging in its own way. Download this map from the links below and see how far can you go!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
TripleBlock Map 1.18.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.18.1