Treemendous Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 implements into the game a plethora of unique trees and saplings. In the newest version of Minecraft, there are so far six species of tree. With a world as big as Minecraft, six seems to be a insignificant number, therefore Treemendous was created with a sore purpose to diversify Minecraft’s ecosystem. With twenty-five trees added into the game and upto two hundred different building materials, players are given opportunities to be creative with their builds. If you’re an explorer type of person, you could just roam around the overworld, admiring the new surrounding environment, filled with wonders created by mother nature.
- Twenty-five different types of trees were added along with their respective building materials.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Treemendous Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1