Tree Pots Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 introduces a new feature to help you harvest trees and woods. Woods are one of the most essential blocks in Minecraft, you need quite a lot of them and they are also good for decorating. The process of farming woods isn’t too difficult. However, because you need an infinite amount of woods, it’s best to have an automated system that does all the farming for you. With this data pack, you only need a few simple blocks to create an automatic wood farm. You just need to place a flower pot on a hopper, put up an item frame, place a diamond axe into the item frame, pick the tree that you want to farm and et voila, you have yourself an automated tree farm!
- Automated tree farm with just a few simple steps.
- The tree will be harvested every 10 minutes, and all the drop will be put in the hopper.
- Also works on Azalea and Fungus.
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Tree Pots Data Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1
For Minecraft 1.18.1