Treasure in the Library Map 1.15.2 is a finding map created by Sileinad. Welcome to another interesting finding map, this time you will start your journey in a library! Notably, the beautiful library we see in this map is based on a real building of the Municipal Library of Prague. Back to the game, your goal is to find five hidden books inside the chests by solving puzzles and completing tasks around the map. These books will then help you to open doors leading to the secret chamber, where the real treasure can be found. Click on the links below to download this map and enjoy the exploration!
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Treasure in the Library Map 1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.2