Trading Post 1.17.1 adds into the game more trade options, in which players can trade for better and more optimized items to help them along the journey rather than some random wheat to craft a bread. Since the introduction of the trading system, many have traveled to different villages in hope of getting some goods for their adventure, yet all they received are unnecessary junks. Understanding such flaw in the system, Trading Post was invented in order to help players have a better experience when it comes to trading and to make these traders an actual brick-and-mortar type of store instead of just random NPC to farm items. This addition will definitely help the game get more immersive while increasing the game’s difficulty.
- New Trade Options are available for players.
How to install:
- Download and Install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and Install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher
- Run recently downloaded .jar file, choose the version you want and press “Install.”
- Run Minecraft, select the profile with Fabric installed and press Play
- Press Start on Desktop
- Choose Run
- Type %appdata% onto Run and press Enter.
- Goes into Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar. Files onto the mod folder and run Minecraft.
Trading Post 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1