Torcherino Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 is a small, simple mod that adds various torches that can be used to increase the tick rates of tile entities. To put that into English, they make machines run faster.
Right-click it to change the AOE (mode) and shift-right click to change the speed. Redstone can also disable it.
A few examples uses:
- Growing plants faster
- Smelting ores faster
- Increasing mob spawner speed
There is one main Torcherino, and then there are various upgrades that add onto them. Many of these things are configurable in the mod configuration file which is called Torcherino.cfg and is in the config/sci4me folder.
Fabric Mod Loader
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Torcherino Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1